Support local skiing! In lieu of a race fee, join RXCSF for 2018-2019. In addition to race entry, your donation will get you access to RXCSF grooming reports and other club events, and will help support local grooming and efforts to maintain a healthy XC skiing scene in Greater ROC.
- Adults and families are encouraged to join at the full individual ($35) or family ($50) levels, but choose whatever level is right for you.
- Students can join at the basic level ($10)
- kids registered in the RXCSF Youth Skiing program are RXCSF members
• Please register online by 8 pm on Saturday, Feb 2. Day-of-race registration will be available, but why not make things easier and do it ahead of time?
• This is an old-school, non-homologated course - it'll be fun, but expect to adapt to trail conditions as necessary... and be nice when passing or being passed.
• Wax - Please leave your fluoros at home - only low- or non-fluoro waxes allowed. With temps in the low 30's, suggest Swix CH8, Toko NF Red (or LF) or equivalent.
• Remember, there's no lodge or heat at Harriet (but now there are bathrooms!). Bring warm dry clothes for after the race.
Poronkusema – A Sami measurement of distance; the distance a reindeer can travel before needing to stop to urinate (approximately 7.5 km). Today used to describe something that is at a very obscure distance away. - Wikipedia